Please check out following Cat Sitter Q&As to see, if we are the right fit for each other.
After that, if you are still interested or even better … super excited, fill out an application!
Q & A
What can we offer you?
1. We see employment with us more as an add on of another family member – we all cherish each other here and are always respectful and expect the same back.
2. We are flexible.
Cat sitting visits can be done pretty much anytime during the day between 8 am and 7 pm.
3. We are a, so called, very legit company. We do everything by the books, pay our taxes, pay our employee part of taxes, Workers Compensation and Insurance.
You will be a W2 employee.
What are the requirements to become a cat sitter?
1. Availability either in the morning, noon time, afternoon or evening Monday through Sunday. Holidays and Summers are very busy – availability is a must.
2. We are not looking for seasonal or short term help, we are looking for someone wanting to join our team for a minimum of 6 months. The longer, the better!
3. A reliable car, with a valid insurance (in your name) and valid NJ drivers license
4. You must be 18 years or older.
5. A smart phone with internet access
6. Health insurance or Medicare
7. Clean criminal record – FYI parking tickets won’t show up in a criminal background check. Feel free to ask about anything in specific, if you are not sure.
What are some other important job requirements?
Ok, so following are our requirements that we can’t teach you or you can’t learn them – either you have them and you are the right person or you are not.
1. You must love love love cats and be passionate about their well-being.
2. We believe Integrity is the most important pilar within our company – any team member joining us needs to adhere to this philosophy
By the way Integrity is defined as: “the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.”
3. You have to be reliable, so no call outs, unless it is an utter emergency – the cats and we count on you.
Which towns are we currently hiring dog walkers for?
Maplewood, South Orange and Millburn, New Jersey
What about pay?
Of course you will get paid. Every other week that is.
As a pet care specialist you are being paid between $16 – $23/hour depending on how long you’ve worked with us and when you work.
On a monthly basis, you are being paid out a per visit travel rate.
In addition, we are offering Referral Bonuses!
You are completely on the books, meaning you will be a W2-Employee.
Can I grow within the company?
We are a young, successful and growing company, which has a lot of Love to give!
We can’t grow without our wonderful employees.
If you are up to it, we would be very happy to train you into a Assistant Manager, Manager or whomever else we will need at that time.
We will have positions, which will need to be filled; promoting from within is a great way to go!
Can I apply as a dog walker and cat sitter simultanously?
Ready to fill out an application?
Well, what are you waiting for? 😄
If you have read all the requirements and can fulfill them…
Click below 😻